This mask is essential for respiratory protection when a fire occurs in hotels, office buildings, department stores, banks, power industries, public recreation and residences, etc;
In case of a fire, put on the mask according to the instructions of use and escape the endangered area.
The mask is designed to provide 40 minutes to escape.
The mask meets European standard CE EN403.
1. Water absorption of dryer in the filter, it can protect Hopcalite when used.
2. Hopcalite material in the filter can filter Carbon Monoxide (CO) and other gases.
3. The mask is made of aluminum fabric and is made by the hot melt method.
4. Neck belt made of neoprene rubber
5. Half of the mask is made of natural rubber, making it suitable for face use.
6. Filter is made from stainless steel.
7. Dust filter uses PP fiber.
8. Breathing valve use silica gel.
9. Breathing valve seat and cover use ABS flame retardant.
10. Protector uses soft PVC
Key technical specifications
A. Serviceנ life: 40min gasת poison and smoke protection, fireproof, heat radiation protection, good sealing protection
Purpose of protection: Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrocarbon Lead (HCN) and Smoke.
C. Mist permeability coefficient <5%
D. Inhalation resistance <800 Pa, Exhation resistance <300Pa
Points to note:
1. This product can only be used once. It cannot be used for employee protection, just for personal escape and self-rescue.
2. Storage conditions: 0 ? - 40 ?, non-combustible, nearby corrosive explosive. Well ventilated, away from corrosion rain and moisture.
3. Proper storage must be maintained otherwise the mask may lose effectiveness.
4. This type of mask cannot be used in the atmosphere with less than 17% Oxygen.
5. This type of mask is also suitable for children over the age of 8 to wear and escape in an emergency, but will need the help of an adult.
6. If the seal breaks, you should consider that this mask was used and cannot be used again.
Feel free to contact us - Email: Export@cilgroup.co.il
1 Ha Yarmoch, Yavne, Israel.
14 Sumner St, London, UK
Tel: +44 20 3239 5252